Apartment A - Inverell Serviced Apartments
2 bedroom self contained apartment - 1 x Queen Bedroom 1 x 2 King Single Bedroom. 1 x bathroom, 2 x toilets it is suitable for individuals or a family wanting just that bit more room to relax.
This apartment is available for short or long term stay with all linen and starter packs included, hopefully making your stay effortless & comfortable.
Minimum 2 Night Stay...
- Two full sized bedrooms including one room with a queen bed and one room with two king single beds. Both bedrooms have remote control lighting and fans.
- A comfortable lounge area with reverse cycle air-conditioning, two lounges, side and coffee tables, a large TV and Wi-Fi.
- A fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, built in oven & hotplates, quality appliances including a coffee machine, crockery, cutlery and glassware. Bamboo benchtops with eating area and stools.
- A fully equipped laundry with a eco front load washing machine, cloths dryer, wash basket, ironing board and iron.
- A bathroom which includes a large luxury shower, recycled timber benches, designer hand basin, toilet, heat lights and exhaust fan.
- Separate toilet room with automatic light and exhaust fan.
- Large deck area with outdoor table, chairs, lounging chairs and bbq.
- Undercover parking with additional off street parking available.
- Located in the centre of Inverell, easy walking distance to cafe's, restaurants, hotels and shops.
- Limited Free WiFi available
Centrally located, architecturally designed, loved by corporates, tradies & families
We will ensure you have a wonderful, comfortable stay while visiting or working in Inverell and the magnificent New England Area.
In early 2014, the idea came upon us to redevelop what was originally the site of an old timber mill, then mechanical shop, followed by a nursery, gymnasium and then just a storage block, into 3 eclectic industrial designed eco-friendly, robust apartments. Our aim was to maintain as much of the original features of the building so that parts of its history would still show through.
By Spring the plans had been developed by Mitch Young, our Architect from the Gold Coast and by December, demolition was well underway with thanks to helpers on their annual Uni break.
Hard work, long hours, no summer holidays and lots of arguments later, the Apartments came to life in mid 2015.
They are enjoyed by all who have stayed, with many repeat clients & companies returning to stay with us. We are continually renewing & updating the furniture and fittings to ensure you have a fantastic stay!
We are flexible with your needs, just tell us how long you'd like to stay!